Welcome to the Blog on Clara and Wilson McGarvey!

Clara's amniotic sac ruptured on June 7, 2011 when we were 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ten days later, Clara and Wilson were born. They have already enriched our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we wanted to share those experiences with our friends and family. So sit back and enjoy the read - they are full of excitment and surprises!


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A picture says a thousand words . . .

 . . . or at least we hope so because we don't have time to write a meaningful blog entry right now! The short version of what's happening is simple; everyone is alive (including us) and gaining weight (including us). And if a picture says a thousand words, these seven pics constitute our longest blog entry to date. Enjoy!  

Wilson no longer acts like the bathtub is filled with battery acid,
which makes bath time much more fun!

She is incredibly cute . . . when she isn't crying.

Our two peas in their pod

Wilson looked dashing in his tux for the Golden Globes.
For those of you who are curious, Wilson wore an original Nick Hart
custom made jacket for the affair.

Wilson, Nick Hart, and some scraggly Justin Bieber look-alike
celebrated the arrival of the Hollywood awards season.

Reading or going to the bathroom? 

At the end of the day, Clara and Wilson have us all on house arrest,
but we're trying to make the most of it.

2 comments:

  1. Chris- we haven't met, but I've known your husband since he was a baby (I went to K-8 with David). Morgan knows me as Buffy :)
    I just wanted to let you know how amazed I am at how well Wilson & Clara are doing! They're adorable and growing so well! I've got an almost 1 year old, myself (and a blog on here, that I haven't updated since August... I don't know where you find the time!
    The last picture of C&W with their prison numbers made me laugh... We have SO many striped outfits for my son Hayden- his daddy calls him jailbird all the time! Why can't they design a cuter print for boys?!
    Best wishes for the twins' continued health (and y'all's continued sanity!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cuz's (?)
    Living way out in CA keeps me at a disadvantage in knowing all of Uncle Elmer's and Aunt Lucy's grandchildren, spouses and great grandchildren, etc! I do appreciate your blog. I have learned so much about you two and even a bit of Morgan history from your earlier posts. I love that.

    Wow! Those kids are adorable!! I love the photos!
    Thank you so much!
    Kim (Uncle Armon's daughter)

    ReplyDelete