Welcome to the Blog on Clara and Wilson McGarvey!

Clara's amniotic sac ruptured on June 7, 2011 when we were 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ten days later, Clara and Wilson were born. They have already enriched our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we wanted to share those experiences with our friends and family. So sit back and enjoy the read - they are full of excitment and surprises!


Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Fab Four

Love you forever and forever





Love you with all my heart




Love you whenever we're together





Love you when we're apart



And when at last I find you





Our song will fill the air




Sing it loud so I can hear you



Make it easy to be near you




For the things you do endear me to you




Oh you know I will.

7 comments:

  1. I ran across your blog through Julie's here in Denver and have been reading since the beginning. Congratulations on being home together! Just seeing these pictures made me tear up and I don't even know you! I have worked my share as a NICU nurse (my specialty is PICU but I have floated many times to the NICU) so I'm very aware of the battles they both had to face - you have two strong little ones! You and the babies will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of Wilson and Clara cuddling in the crib! Congratulations and best wishes for good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Chris and Morgan. I am so happy for you both. What a great post on the Homecoming of Sweet Clara.

    "And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony"

    As they cuddle together, it looks like all is right with the world today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the last two pics. Perfecto! And of course love the narration to my fav Beatles tune. I can not wait to meet them both. Perhaps this weekend when I am in town if they are up for it. So happy for you guys and your happy ending. :)

    kwb

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am DYING. i love these. i keep looking at all day at work. i might just print out the one of clara curled up to wilson. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't be happier for you both! God hears our prayers! They are 2 angels from heaven!
    Now the fun begins! You will probably never have time to even read this!
    Love to all! Laura

    ReplyDelete