Welcome to the Blog on Clara and Wilson McGarvey!

Clara's amniotic sac ruptured on June 7, 2011 when we were 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ten days later, Clara and Wilson were born. They have already enriched our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we wanted to share those experiences with our friends and family. So sit back and enjoy the read - they are full of excitment and surprises!


Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Grateful Dad

Truckin', I'm a going home







Whoa, whoa baby back where I belong



Back home, sit down and patch my bones





and get back truckin' on






Somtimes the lights are shining on me



Other times I can barely see



Lately it occurred to me



What a long strange trip it's been



9 comments:

  1. Welcome home Wilson!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you!!!
    Sincerely,
    Brandy Bailey (Noelle's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel and I LOVE the Grateful Dead theme!! Too cute!! We were at the Bilotta's earlier and John and Judy stopped by and shared the great news, we're soooooo happy for you guys!!!

    Love, Kim & Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! Thought Mimi and Mojo were in NOLA! Glad they were home for the big trip home. To quote Captain Trips hisself "Nothin left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. you the man, wilson! welcome home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! What a happy Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you! Fingers crossed that Clara comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Welcome home, Sweet Wilson. I am so glad for you. What a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. by far my fav post! jerry once said, "once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right." not sure how that ties in to this post but seemed poignant. cheers!

    wilson,"duh nuh duh nuh, wiiillllsooonnn"

    ReplyDelete