Welcome to the Blog on Clara and Wilson McGarvey!

Clara's amniotic sac ruptured on June 7, 2011 when we were 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ten days later, Clara and Wilson were born. They have already enriched our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we wanted to share those experiences with our friends and family. So sit back and enjoy the read - they are full of excitment and surprises!


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Tuesday Fail

It's true, I fell asleep just now. The good news is that the kids were also asleep.

But now everyone is awake and I'm attempting to squeeze in a post about yesterday. Because (guess what?) I was too tired to do it last night. Evidently I sleep a lot.

So Tuesday...

The morning was normal, and then, as CD mentioned, she had to go to work for two hours. I asked her, "What is the worst thing that could happen during this time?" She said, "Someone would bust their head open and have to go to the hospital." I thought I could avoid this.

Especially if they were contained. So a walk it was. As we were leaving the driveway, CD said "Don't let her fall asleep - her eyes are heavy." [Her being Clara.] I said, "What do I do if she falls asleep?" CD said, "Don't let that happen." And we were off in the double BOB. Well guess how that turned out?


Fail, CT, FAIL.

But at least no one busted their head open, and we were sufficiently exercised and lunched by the time CD got home from work. WHEW.

Speaking of lunch, my instructions were: white chicken chili and milk first, then a banana and a roll with butter. Not only did they eat all of the white chicken chili CD thought they would, but they were nearly jumping out of their chairs when I brought the banana from the fruit bowl to the cutting board. I LOVE that they get so excited about fruit and eat it right up. Then I gave them the roll with butter. Wilson scraped his butter off and then one of them dropped part of their roll on the ground. This is them looking down at it. Cracks me up!


Some other highlights of Wednesday...



Color time! (Commonly confused with eat-the-crayons-time!)


Story time with Auntie CT while Mom got ready for work


After the afternoon nap. I love how blue her eyes are here! So beautiful.


A rare moment of Wilson not moving...snuggle time with Auntie CT and I LOOOOVED it! 

On top of all that excitement, Mimi and Uncle Dave came over for dinner: homemade pizzas and wine. Only three had wine, though. Bet you can guess the guilty three. 

I think that's about it from yesterday. But don't worry - I have more great stuff coming. 

Be back soon,
CT

No comments:

Post a Comment