Welcome to the Blog on Clara and Wilson McGarvey!

Clara's amniotic sac ruptured on June 7, 2011 when we were 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ten days later, Clara and Wilson were born. They have already enriched our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we wanted to share those experiences with our friends and family. So sit back and enjoy the read - they are full of excitment and surprises!


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh Wednesday...

Here's how this went. I slept late (see previous posts about how I sleep a lot). And I felt really bad.

Kids napped.

We went to Whole Foods. Obviously one of my favorite places on earth. CD was off getting milk and eggs while the kids and I took our time examining the eye creams in the body section. Then we meandered over to the bars (as in the kind you eat, not the kind that serve alcohol) to load up on Banana Bread LARABARS because my Trader Joe's doesn't have that kind and they are my fave. While deciding if I were going to buy a few or a whole box, a man told me that he has 20-year-old twins and they are best of friends. I talked to the man and kind of pretended that C&W were mine. Whoops.

We came home and ate lunch, and then the kids had story time, color time, music time.


Reading their new book from Mimi and Mac 


Music time on his own piano


Guess he needs both pianos to play! 


A great concert

So then they nap and I ask CD, "what do you want me to do?" Although I wanted her to say "take a nap!", I should have known what she would really say: pick up. The playroom, the kitchen, the floors, basically anywhere two little ones have been!

That's all she wrote for right now.
CT

No comments:

Post a Comment