Welcome to the Blog on Clara and Wilson McGarvey!

Clara's amniotic sac ruptured on June 7, 2011 when we were 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Ten days later, Clara and Wilson were born. They have already enriched our lives in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we wanted to share those experiences with our friends and family. So sit back and enjoy the read - they are full of excitment and surprises!


Monday, November 21, 2011

All About Clara

I'm halfway through my visit in the Twin City. Wow. Even though I kept thinking it was Tuesday ALL DAY LONG, I can't believe I only have a few days left.

Today's blog entry is dedicated to sweet Clara Marie. Here are 10 of my favorite things about Clara :)

  1. She is a beautiful little girl
  2. She smiles in her sleep and it's enough to melt your heart
  3. She doesn't like to miss any of the action (if you need to get a drink from the kitchen, you better take her with you)
  4. She takes her big snooze around 5 p.m.
  5. She weighed 8 lb 10 oz last night
  6. I think she smiles like Morgan and has CD's nose
  7. Her eyes are the brightest of blues
  8. She is a clean eater—she barely needs a bib!
  9. She wants all of your attention. Don't you dare check your Facebook feed while she is in your arms!
  10. She scrunches up her face when she's looking at you. Or maybe she just does that to me. I imagine she is thinking "who is this crazy lady and when will she stop feeding me and changing my diapers???"
And now on to the photos...


What an adorable bundle!

Precious face

When I feed her, those sweet little hands are near the bottle or near her face

 During this afternoon's meal

I would love to share more tonight but I'm yawning and my left arm is about to go numb from holding this sweet girl as I type. 

More tomorrow!
CT

3 comments:

  1. Its been so fun reading your guest blog posts Christen! Keep 'em up! Makes me feel like my very challenging two year old isn't so challenging. There could be two of him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the guest blog entries, CT! Enjoy the rest of your visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for reading! morgan judges my blogging future by your comments and positive reactions! :) xoxo ct

    ReplyDelete